Period Living


Britain's Best-Selling Period Homes Magazine 

Beautiful old homes, Decorating & shopping, Garden inspiration, Antiques & vintage, Renovation & maintenance

February 2021 

I chose this nice magazin today for this weekly muster. 164  pages with covers, including 45 pages advertisements. There is a nice summer time photo on the cover. Basically almost every photo showed the summer, sunny or green in the magazines. The Editor's letter  made me curious. I would love to let my winter blues go. I found ispiration for St. Valentine's romantic decorating in a floral collection. There are some ideas for rugs, and for decorating with blue colours.  I really loved the interview with the Chairman. I could read and find photos with some amazing home, an Victorian Cottage, a Country Rectory, a Georgian Schoolhouse, and my favourite a Swedish Cottage. And there are some inspirations about bathrooms, doors and fireplaces. The garden topic is about fragrances, fragrant flovers and plants. And finally i got some winter warmer recipes.      


 

Comments